Hollywood Circle is Gold Coast Florida Regional Center’s mixed-use real estate project being built directly on Young Circle in Downtown Hollywood, Florida.
A modern, boutique hotel located just 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port Circ Hotel will include 103 guest rooms and suites managed by Trust Hospitality, a highly respected professional hotel management company with more than 25 years of experience. The hotel’s thoughtful interiors and timeless style will include art installations that enhance guest stays.
Located in downtown Hollywood, Florida, just north of Hollywood Boulevard at US1, the project is in between the downtown districts of greater Miami and greater Fort Lauderdale. This city has seen tremendous growth during the past several years due in part to its proximity to major metropolitan areas, but also because of its well-established neighborhoods and business communities.
- Mixed-Use Development with THREE TOWERS RISING 11, 21 AND 25 STORIES
- 8TH FLOOR recreation deck area for residents with swimming pool, club room, and health club
- 12TH FLOOR recreational deck for hotel with swimming pool and bar
- 386 RESIDENTIAL UNITS
- 111 HOTEL UNITS
- 58,123 RETAIL SPACE (SF)
Forward-thinking design. 360° Panoramic Views. All-inclusive lifestyle. This is your chance to Live Bold. Circ Residences at Hollywood Circle is a new fusion of apartment homes, shopping, and dining located at Young Circle in Hollywood, FL. Your new apartment home in this stunning high-rise positions you an elevator ride from the much-anticipated Olivia Restaurant & Bar by famed restaurateur Piero Filpi and the new Publix grocery store.
- One, two and three-bedroom apartment residences
- 100% Smoke-free community
- Chef-inspired kitchens featuring designer cabinets with soft-close technology
- Cortez countertops and stainless steel tile backsplash
- Large entertainment/prep islands* and deep double basin sinks
- Energy-efficient stainless steel appliances
- Open concept layouts
- Ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Designer lighting and fixture package
- Ceiling fans
- Subway tile surrounds in baths and showers
- Double-sink vanities in the master bathroom
- Walk-in showers*
- Walk-in closets, kitchen pantries and ample storage
- Oversized windows with high impact glass
- Full size washer/dryer included
- Up to 10’ ceilings
- Private balcony
- Stunning views of ArtsPark, Young Circle and Hollywood Beach
- Designer window coverings
Website: Circ Residences
A modern, boutique hotel located just 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Circ Hotel will include 104 guest rooms and suites managed by Trust Hospitality, a highly respected professional hotel management company with more than 25 years of experience. Designed by the renowned Gettys Group, the hotel’s thoughtful interiors and timeless style will include art installations that enhance guest stays.
Extending warm hospitality to business professionals, tourists, and locals alike, the property is connected and inclusive, creating unique spontaneous interactions, fostering connections among people and cultures and instilling a sense that everyone is welcome. It enjoys proximity not only to the downtown social scene, but also to multiple business entertainment centers: the beach, Gulfstream Park, Aventura Mall, two international airports, Broward County Convention Center, and the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Website: Circ Hotel
Located in downtown Hollywood, Florida, at US1 and Hollywood Boulevard, the project is in between the downtown districts of greater Miami and greater Fort Lauderdale. This city has seen tremendous growth during the past several years due in part to its proximity to major metropolitan areas, but also because of its well-established neighborhoods and business communities.
Because it is situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood property costs are generally more affordable, presenting better opportunities for return on investment.
ABOUT THE AREA
- South Florida’s solid economy and international visitor growth continue to drive business, in particular demand for goods, hospitality and real estate.
- Over the past three years, the median price of homes across South Florida has increased by more than 50 percent.
- South Florida job growth is among the nation’s highest and newspaper reports indicate that it is fueling the region’s real estate market.
- Forecasters expect regional employment will remain strong, which promises to be good news for South Florida real estate in the future.
ABOUT THE SOUTH FLORIDA REAL ESTATE MARKET
- The number of tourists staying one night or more in the greater Miami area has steadily increased over the past four years.
- Tourists come to South Florida prepared to spend money…and they do just that. Among the beneficiaries are the region’s hotels and resorts.